The Delivery Conference
Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
YOU DONâ€™T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER THIS PROMOTION
ENTRY INTO THIS PROMOTION WILL BE DEEMED AS YOU HAVING READ AND ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Promoter: wnDirect Limited, Windsor House, Millbrook Way, Riverside Park, Colnbrook, Slough, SL3 0HN, United Kingdom â€œ(wnDirectâ€).
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is only open to UK residents who are aged 18 or over. Employees of wnDirect, their family members or anyone else professionally connected to wnDirect or connected in any way with the promotion or helping to set up the promotion shall not be permitted to enter the promotion.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion. Each person is only allowed to enter this promotion once.
3. Promotion Period â€“ Enter between 08:00 31st January 2017 and the closing date and time of 31st January 2017 at 18:00. After this time no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
4. How to enter: complete the buzzer game at The Metapack Delivery Conference (wnDirect Stand 15) in the fastest time of the day. A wnDirect stand member will be available at the location of the buzzer game to give you further instructions, if you require, on how to play and enter this promotion, and to note down your timing as recorded by the buzzer game on your entry form. If more than one entry is of equal fastest time, the winner will be selected from a random draw of all the entries with the same equal fastest time. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
5. The prize is a Go Pro video camera HERO4. (Estimated value of Â£289.00)There is only one prize. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice if, for reasons outside our control, the prize is no longer available. We are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion. The winner shall be responsible for any applicable taxes that may arise from their acceptance of the prize.
6. Winner selection: The winner will be the entrant to the promotion with the fastest recorded time of the day, as recorded on the timer on the buzzer game, and noted on the entrantâ€™s entry form by the wnDirect stand member onsite on the day. So that you know weâ€™ve selected our winners fairly from all the valid entries we receive, if the selection involves a random draw (ie if there is more than one equal fastest time of the day entry), this will be carried out by an independent person not connected with wnDirect, and will take place within 6 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. If a random draw takes place, the winner will be the first entry form drawn randomly from the box of entries.
7. Contacting the Winner: weâ€™ll contact the winner via their chosen method of contact as completed on their entry form within 28 days of the closing date. If you are our lucky winner, you must respond to us within 14 days to claim the prize otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner. When we contact you, we will let you know how to redeem your prize, and once you respond to claim the prize, ensure we get it to you as soon as we can, and within no more than 28 days from your acceptance of the prize.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including using identities other than your own, masking your identity and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of this promotion. If youâ€™re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
9. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Also, if this promotion canâ€™t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved and to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion. We will notify entrants of any changes to the promotion as soon as possible where this is the case.
10. If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of wnDirect or its agencies, wnDirect and its agencies will not be responsible for the promotion, prize or for the non-inclusion of entries.
11. Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with this promotion or the prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) wnDirect wonâ€™t be liable for this.
12. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winnerâ€™s name will be available for 2 months after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Dept., wnDirect, Windsor House, Millbrook Way, Riverside Park, Colnbrook, Slough, SL3 0HN, United Kingdom.
15. This promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Entry into this promotion will be deemed as you having read and accepted these terms and conditions.